Opening with Intelenet Global. Please find more information on www.intelenetglobal .com and www.sparshindia. com. If the opening looks interesting then please mail your resumes to
Please mention your current salaries as well.
PRIMARY TITLE: Regional HR Head
DIVISION/LOCATION: Mumbai (1 position), Gurgaon (1 position)
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
DESIGNATION: Senior Manager/AGM
REPORTS TO: Regional Business Head
Develops and maintains business partnerships with centre heads, sales
team and recruiting. Proactively plan and deliver strategic and
operational recruiting solutions that impact the business. Under the
direction of the Regional Business Head manages the HR function in the
region to include recommendation and implementation of personnel,
compensation benefits, and employee development & employee relations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Percent of time spent - 50%
- Establishes a recruiting strategy by analyzing job descriptions and management feedback, customizing processes as well as staying abreast of industry trends and local labor market conditions
- Identifies creative sources for recruiting qualified candidates through a variety of continually expanding means to include database, internet, newspaper advertising, job fairs, professional organizations, community agencies, and colleges. Strategize with business unit to determine other possible sources.
- Acts as liaison between search firms and hiring managers
- Ensures that hiring process is followed in an appropriate manner.
-Recruits, interviews, screens, complete reference checks and make hiring decisions in collaboration with senior management at the senior level managers. May consult with hiring manager regarding potential candidates and assists them in their final decision Senior managers and above levels. Finalizes offers in accordance with employment and compensation policies. Processes appropriate paperwork
Percent of time spent - 50%
- Consults and advises with site management on issues concerning all functional areas of Employment, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits and Recruiting§ Manages, communicates, and implements programs implemented by Corporate Office and develops specific policies and procedures relative to the specific region as needed
- Trains, develops, counsels Supervisors and Managers in the understanding and consistent application of company policies, procedures and employment law.
- Responsible for compliance with all local, state regulations as related to Human Resources .Works with government agencies to resolve employee complaints related to application of local Labor Law and Human Rights issues
- Acts as strategic business partner with all other departments and management. Develops partnership by participating in meetings to provide/collect information including but not limited to: attrition and retention analysis, recruitment planning, employee relations issues and site cost control
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE
- Progressive Recruiting and HR Experience. Experience of 5-7 years
- Management experience in the motivation of a team. Experience of 1-3 years
- MBA Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Proven ability to hire large volumes in a short period of time
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities/ever changing work environment
- History of meeting tight deadlines and results orientated
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Proven organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be able to maintain strictest confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products