POSITION TITLE: Manager / Sr. Manager
Function: HR Corporate
Experience (in years): 6 – 8 yrs
Sub Function: Training & Development
Key Responsibilities of the Position:
Training management & Administration
Expert knowledge and exposure in the following areas,should have independently handled at a Corporate / Unit Level.
- Training strategy and need analysis
- Budgeting guidelines for T& D activities
- Systems audit for Training & Development
- Formulating Policies relating to Learning and Development
- Monitoring Training & Development Dashboards tomeasure
And evaluate the ROI of the training function.
HR systems & Processes
Working knowledge of HR systems and Processes andprior experience in working on the Following areas /
- PMS (Performance & Potential assessment)
- Career Development
- Talent management
- Prior exposure in conceptualizing, design and execution of employee engagement projects.
- Championing activities / events aimed at encouraging
a Spirit of Fun & Joy.
- Leading organization wide initiatives in the area of employee communication and engagement at a national level.
Qualification( s)- Graduate with MBA HR
Should have had prior work exposure in a business environment at the corporate in a national role.
High people and service orientation
Interpersonal & influencing skills
High Result orientation
Systems & Process orientation
Ability To manage change and work in a fast paced business environment
Benchmark Industries/ Companies : Telecom ,FMCG,
DGM -HR: A Leading Telecom Major Requires DGM -HR .
Role: Generalist role
Experience 10-13 years
Qualification : MBA (HR)
Send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org