Company: Reputed MNC
Job Title: HR Manager
Description: A 130 years old organization with its operations spanning the five continents and having 40,000 employees worldwide. In order to meet their rapid growth they require dynamic HR Managers who would contribute to this vision.
Position/Title: HR Manager
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 5 – 8 yrs
Qualifications : MBA/MPM (HR)
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Employee Motivation (EM)
• Develop and work on strategies in improving EM within the company.
• Also analyze survey results.
• Lead, monitor and implement the action plans related to EMS.
2. Learning and Education
• Lead the implementation of learning and education initiatives within IND
• Collate the training needs within IND (technical as well as management development)
• Prepare, release and implement the annual calendar within the defined budgets.
• Present proposals to the management regarding long terms employee retention through learning and education initiatives.
• Deliver soft skills training
3. Talent Management
• Support the HR Head in conceptualizing and defining approaches for managing talent.
• Ensure development reviews are completed within specified time frame and action implemented
4. Policies Review
• Constantly benchmark policies with the changes in the industry
• Present proposals to the management from time to time to ensure that IND is a preferred employer.
5. Internal Communication
• Initiate internal communication
• Lead a cross functional team, who will monitor & evaluate the existing Internal Communication process, recommend changes if required.
• Ensure transparency for the employees
• Make suggestions that would be in the interest of the Employees.
Incase you are interested ,please send across your profile in word format to email@example.com