Description of the Position:ROLE:
Business Unit - HR head ( multiple positions)
TITLE: Manager/Sr Manager• Business
Support– Customer Presentations– Participation in Customer Audits– Participation in relevant Customer Reviews– Inputs for RFP/RFI– Goal Matrix management– Market research and Best practices benchmarking
• Process improvements– Participation in Six Sigma projects– HR Self Assessment Tool– HR Scorecard– PCMM– Service request analysis and improvement
• Resource Management– Liaison with Resourcing group– Resource Deployment– Ensure Visa readiness of the resources– Intimation to affected parties on Resource Movement (Transfers,deputations etc.)
• Policy Formation– Creation of new policies– Modification of existing policies based on feedback, marketconditions etc.– Benchmarking of policies against best practices– Broadcasting the new policies to all concerned
• Performance Management– Process ownership– 360 degree feedback Management– Manage related activities like salary review, promotions, salaryrationalizations, confirmations etc.– Identify Training Needs from performance appraisals.– Managing / institutionalizing KPP's for Sr Managers.
• Employee orientation– Orientation and integration to LOB / BU working• Career & Succession Planning– Role vs. skills matching– Career Growth options– Career Counseling– Mentoring and Coaching– Succession Planning for the key roles– Development Action Plan creation & monitoring for Key performers
• Employee Grievance Management– Queries related to Salary fitments, promotions, comparativefitments etc.– Career growth, career options, role fitment queries– People issues like Manager to reportees, between colleagues etc.– Disciplinary cases– Sexual Harassment cases
• Employee Contact and Communication– Town halls and skip level meetings– One to one meetings
• Reward & Recognition– Manage Corporate defined R&R programs like Star Performers– Create and manage unit specific R&R programs
• Employee Engagement– Local event management– Family/Children events– Festival celebrations– Sports events– Employee Engagement Surveys– Local clubs formation & running
C) Location of the role Holder: Chennai /Bangalore/ NCRD) Specifications for the role:
a) PG degree/Diploma in HRD area
b) Relevant experience range 5 to 8 yrs
c) Understanding of the IT services business model andoperational processes.
E) Compensation: Would be commensurate with the relevant experienceand background of the applicant.
F) Reporting: This position would report into the Head of HR for one of the Line of Businesses (LOB) of HCLT Technologies and the BusinessUnit Head under the LOB.
Send your profiles to Ravishankar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to join hrfunda