Opening for an HR Manager - Sales & marketing to be based at Bangalore- FMCG division .
The role promises immense challenge, growth opportunities and good exposure wrt the overall HRfunction .
Designation ----- Human Resources Manager - Sales & Marketing (Head HR forSales & Marketing - Pan India + Nascent International Business)
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Handling the entire gamut of HR activities for a large Sales andMarketing force spread across 4 Verticals across India as well as ournascent international operations.
2. HR strategy : the incumbent would be responsible forconceptualizing the HR strategy and the operating plan for greaterscalability and effectiveness of HR in line with business needs.
3. Leadership development and training : the incumbent would beresponsible for conceiving and driving leadership life cycle programs,role-readiness programs at different levels, assessment centers andcompetency based training.
4. Compensation & benefits: The incumbent will be responsible fordriving the compensation strategy in the organization, benchmarking with theindustry, formulating policies, systems and processes
5. Performance management: The incumbent will be responsible fordriving a performance culture in the organization, talent review andplanning including succession planning, institutionalizing rewards andrecognition
6. Manpower planning and recruitment: The person will be responsiblefor manpower planning and recruitment, evaluating alternate sources ofmanpower, induction and effective employee assimilation
7. Career planning and implementing a coaching framework in theorganization
8. Competency identification & development9. Employer branding and other OD initiatives: the incumbent will beresponsible for conceptualizing and driving employer branding and other ODinitiatives in the organisation
Job Specification: Education ------- PG degree in HR / PM from a premier Institute (XLRI / TISS/ Symbiosis) Experience ----- 6-8 years of Relevant Experience, preferably inmulti-location sales organisation. (Batches 1998-2000) We are open toNon-FMCG experience as well.
Growth Prospects -- The HR role would provide exposure to benchmarked HRpractices like Life Cycle Leadership Programs, Talent Review & PlanningExercises as well as to pioneered concepts like Six Sigma. With respect tothe Career growth, the person can grow horizontally through additionalresponsibilities as also vertically in the same function within theCorporation.
Pplease send your profiles to http://in.f84.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=ashok.tripathy%40bvihr.com
Click to join hrfunda