Assistant Manager: Organization Development (Corporate) for MNC Pharma Co in Mumbai World's third largest Pharmaceutical Company,.
Sanofi aventis is looking for HR professionals in OD area based at Corporate office in Mumbai
Management responsibility: Reporting to Head – Organization Development
Education & experience: Post Graduate in Human Resources from premier Management institute( XLRI, TISS, or other top B schools)
Should have 3-4 years of experience in an HR/Training/Developmental role and/or exposure to performance management, talent management, employee engagement, reward & recognition initiatives.
Purpose of the position:
1. To support Head – Organization Development in the design & implementation of various OD initiatives & programs eg employee engagement, communication
2. Implementation support in the processes of talent management, performance management and leadership development.
3. Support organization capability building by periodically researching on new people related systems and practices
;Driving the behavioural training interventions as well as driving the Sanofi-Aventis Values model as a integral part of work culture
;Support Development Centers for the zone and handle career development initiatives
;Drive performance management activities for the field personnel
;Routine HR administration support
;Regular assessment of stakeholder satisfaction through surveys
Required Exposure, Knowledge & Skills:
• Exposure to Learning & Development process
• Exposure to Performance Management process
• Strong Facilitation skills
• Strong Verbal & written Communication /presentation skills
• Strong Conceptual base & Analytical skills
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org