Interested candidates please send across your details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the world's largest organizations in HR Consulting catering to the HR needs of most of the Fortune 500 companies and has amajor presence in the US, U.K., Europe and Asia
Location : Delhi / Mumbai
Designation: Across LevelsThe incumbent must have:A MBA / PGD in HR from a premier institute with 6-18 years ( since it is across levels) of relevant post qualification work experience in the HR domain having:
- HR Industry experience and HR/ Business Consulting experience across different content areas - Ability to travel and work at client locations
- Ability to focus on client and business results and take decisions related to practice, project, client and peopleRoles:
- Help the team understand the client needs and define the most appropriate approach, and the project deliverables.
- Provide client business insights based on his relationshipwith the client and involvement in earlier projects with the clientorganization.
- Plan the project, including key steps, timelines andr esponsibilities.
- Lead the project to ensure:-
* Efficient and timely delivery to enable project profitability.
* Client satisfaction with the process and outcome.
* High Quality output.
* Learning for the team member & Knowledge creation for the team.
* Spear-head client interaction during the project to ensuresmooth execution of the project.
* Manage the project/s along with the team, and discuss anddocument learning.
The incumbent will also be responsible for end to end clientmanagement for target clients.He/she must possess in-depth knowledge in the domain of rewards andperformance with the objective of growing and managing net financial revenue.
Will be responsible for building business with current clients and selling business to new clients besides being responsible for client extensions and integrated offer selling.
Click to join hrfunda