Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting is the FMCG division of Wipro Ltd. About Wipro CCLG:Wipro CCLG comprises of 3 lines of business : personal care products, retail lighting and institutional lighting business. Our offerings include soaps, toiletries, baby care products, Modular Furniture, Switches (we had a recent acquisition in this area) and Lighting products.
We are looking for a Regional HR Manager to be based at Mumbai / Pune. The role promises immense challenge, growth opportunities and good exposure wrt the overall HR function.
Pls refer the following for further details :
Designation ----- Manager - Regional Human Resources
Location --------- Mumbai / Pune
Role & Responsibilities: The person would be responsible for:
1. Handling the entire gamut of HR activities for a large Sales and Marketing force spread across 4 Verticals in the respective region.
2. Talent acquisition & retention : Driving Manpower Planning & handling Recruitment for Frontline Sales, Jr & Middle level positions. As also overseeing Recruitment as a process, conducting Interviewing Training Sessions for Line Managers, forging alliances/tie-ups with vendors, manpower consultants etc.
3. Employee assimilation : Handling Induction for new joinees and designing & driving initiatives to ensure smooth transition thereon. Driving mentoring / coaching initiatives within the region.
4. Performance management, productivity enhancement & training & development : Handling Performance Management Process i.e. Objective Setting, driving appraisal cycles, identifying development plans of employees, doing training needs analysis, conducting programs, driving productivity improvement initiatives in the region.
5. Responsible for Career Transition of Frontline Field staff to Sales Officers/ Executives. Etc. The incumbent will also be expected to contribute towards Employer branding initiatives & OD initiatives across the organisation.
Education ------- PG degree in HR / PM from a premier Institute (XLRI / TISS / Symbiosis)
Experience ----- 2-4 years of Relevant Experience, preferably in multi-locational sales Orgn. Age --------------Below 30 Compensation -- Compensation will at par with the best in the Industry. The same would not be a bar for the deserving candidate.
Growth Prospects -- The HR role would provide exposure to benchmarked Wipro HR practices like Life Cycle Leadership Programs, Talent Review & Planning Exercises as well as to pioneered concepts like Six Sigma. With respect to the Career growth, the person can grow horizontally through additional responsibilities as also vertically in the same function within the Wipro Corporation.
Interested candidates may apply to the undersigned by email at email@example.com . Pl add "Regional HR @Wipro CCLG" in the Subject of the email.
Click to join hrfunda