PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is one of the Big 4 professional services firm. ( www.pwc.com). To effectively serve clients across the India, PwC has established its presence across all major cities in India. At present our consultants (more than 1500 in number) operate out of eight cities in the country. These include Kolkata (Head Office), New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar and Pune.
We are looking for bright and committed HR consultants at different levels for our Government Reforms and Infrastructure development (GRID) consulting practice. This practice works closely with different levels of governments, government organisations and projects funded by funded agencies like World Bank, ADB, DfID etc.
Broad Job Profile would be: To provide strategic advice to large PSU clients and Governments in the areas of :
· Organization Restructuring and Organization Development
· Developing HR strategies for clients based on the overall business strategy
· Capacity building, competency assessments
· Reviewing of HR polices and redesign polices that are contemporary and development oriented
· Manpower planning and opportunities for outsourcing
· Climate and change readiness surveys
Ideal Candidate profile:
· MBA (HR) from a reputed business school with 3 to 10 years of experience (freshers inclined to Consulting may also apply)
· Good communication skills: oral/ presentation skills and report writing skills
· A passion to work in the infrastructure area including power, ports, urban local bodies, health and government departments
· Analytical thinking and quantitative ability Candidates with prior experience in reputed consultancy firms with exposure to client engagement management and experience in working with International Funding Agencies ( ADB, DFID, World Bank etc) , Government and PSU domain will be preferred. The job involves extensive travel and extended on site stay during client engagements.
Interested candidates please send in your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to join hrfunda