Position Assistant Manager - Human Resources
Role Maintain HR systems and processes, Identify and Hire required Manpower, HRMIS, Employee redressal, Managing the Compensation &Benefits, Hr Admn.
Location Gurgoan and Mumbai (Thane)
Academic Qualifications Post Graduate in HR from a premium InstituteExperience
Profile 2-4 years in an Engg/Auto component IndustryResponsibilities
* Recruitment & Joining formalities of allrequirements at staff level, Co-ordinate for Executive level.
* Negotiating and concluding with a prospective candidate onJoining.
* Conducting PMS up to Staff levels.
* Preparing and release of HRMIS every month
* Attract best talent and retention of talent Competencies/ Capabilities Required
* Good inter personalskills
* Good Listener* Should be able to design and recommend innovative compensationapproaches.
* Knowledge of SAPHR (preferable)
* Working Knowledge of all Labour related statutory laws.* Analytical skills
* Good people related skills
Please send in CVs to email@example.com