Opening C&B Lead at Yahoo!
OVERVIEW :Responsible for managing the design and administration of a fair and equitable total reward system that attracts, motivates and retains employees at all levels and functions of the organization. Designs, develops, recommends and implements all benefit programs, ensuring both best fit and cost-effectiveness for the organization.
• Develops and administers salary programs to ensure equitable and competitive salaries for all employees. Programs may include base pay administration, incentive/commission plans, salary range structures, bonus/award plans, and executive compensation.
•Oversees participation in benchmark surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information as it relates to our salary competitiveness, job grades and range structures.
•Makes recommendations as necessary.
•Ensures that compensation, classification and benefits programs are achieving business objectives, improving company performance, and rewarding and recognizing individual and team contributions.
•Prepares, or directs the preparation of, compensation philosophy statements, salary administration policy manuals, compensation and benefits program documents, job descriptions, and related internal publications.
•Collaborates with the SHRM / Head – HR to define and develop corporate compensation and benefits philosophies and strategies.
•Provides counsel to line managers and helps SHRM in interactions with senior management on compensation and benefits-related issues such as salary adjustments, internal policies and guidelines, impact of legislation changes, etc. Recommends corrective action where necessary.
•Stays abreast of existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation and benefits administration, recommending appropriate course of action.
•Administers all employee health, welfare, retirement and wellness benefits programs.
•Successfully develops and conducts various training presentations with regard to compensation, benefits and systems.Candidate background
•4+ years of relevant experience
•Experience in having worked with a compensation consultant (such as Hewitt Associates, Mercer, Watson & Wyatt, E&Y) is essential
•Additional experience with a corporate is nice to have• M.B.A. from a reputed B-School
•Flexible in doing end to end activities with no supervisory responsibility
Assistant Manager, HR
1. Performance Management
• The incumbent is expected to manage the Company's performance feedback and evaluation process.
• Assists Managers and employees in maintaining / exceeding performance standards.
• Provides advice and support in correcting performance problems.
• Responsible for career development initiatives
2. HR BP – responsible for end to end HR activity for select BUs.
• Lead the client's employee relations activities to enhance employee commitment, involvement and contribution. Make a meaningful contribution to the company's employee communications strategy, content and delivery.
• Focus on the creation and implementation of effective plans, programs and initiatives to identify, recruit, develop, integrate and retain high potential talent. This person will invigorate current programs and develop new ones to build a sustainable talent base across the client.
• Lead the implementation of effective performance planning, management and appraisal programs.
• Be actively involved in enhancing the company's culture and supporting commitment to its values.
• Be perceived as a viable and valuable resource to the organization. Play a leadership role, both within HR and the entire organization.
• 6-7 years of generalist experience with 2-3 years in Performance Management / OD / ER etc.• M.B.A. from a reputed B-School
• Flexible in doing end to end activities with no supervisory responsibility• Product engineering company experience preferred but not a must
• Experience working in a BU set up is nice to have
Please send your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org