Wipro technologies is urgently looking for C & B manager - based out of Bangalore.
Pls send across your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description Below:Compensation & Benefits Professional
Reports To:Compensation & Benefits Leader, Wipro
Primary Objectives:Develop, recommend and implement Compensation & Benefits (C&B) policies, programs andactivities to ensure the achievement of business requirements of attracting, motivating andretaining organisational talent.
In consultation with HR generalists, formulate, recommend and implement effectiveCompensation & Benefits (C&B) policies and programs by performing a wide range of C&Bfunctions including:
• Review C&B policies and programs and liaise with various levels of management toestablish areas of concerns which may be addressed using C&B techniques.
• Design, review and make recommendation for specific C&B programs and policies byresearch.
• Manage Compensation Planning / Administration
• Annual compensation budget planning
• Progression cycles• Incentive Payouts• Manage compensation planning tool
• Control & coordinate annual Merit salary review roll-up
• Monitor and support compensation market analysis and job pricing
• Market survey data collection
• Monitor the market positioning
• Ensure effective communication and training on implementation of C&B programs
Qualifications and Attributes:Knowledge and Experience Required· MBA preferably from a premier Business school with 2 to 3 yrs experience·
Compensation & benefit practical experience (ideally not less than 2 years).· Role requires high analytical ability and spread sheet skills.· Ability to work with details with high level of accuracy· A strategic bent of mind and ability to understand business needs and conceptualise initiatives linked to that.· Good understanding of business environment and employment market.Behavioural Competencies· Creative thinking· Strong teamwork ethic· Be able to work independently under minimum supervision· Self motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines· Role would require an individual to work in a fast paced environment.· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and networking skills