Designation ----- Human Resources Manager - Sales & Marketing (Head HR for Sales & Marketing - Pan India + Nascent International Business)
Location --------- Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities: The person would be responsible for:
1. Handling the entire gamut of HR activities for a large Sales and Marketing force spread across 4 Verticals across India as well as our nascent international operations.
2. HR strategy : the incumbent would be responsible for conceptualizing the HR strategy and the operating plan for greater scalability and effectiveness of HR in line with business needs.
3. Leadership development and training : the incumbent would be responsible for conceiving and driving leadership life cycle programs, role-readiness programs at different levels, assessment centers and competency based training.
4. Compensation & benefits : The incumbent will be responsible for driving the compensation strategy in the organization, benchmarking with the industry, formulating policies, systems and processes
5. Performance management : The incumbent will be responsible for driving a performance culture in the organization, talent review and planning including succession planning, institutionalizing rewards and recognition
6. Manpower planning and recruitment : The person will be responsible for manpower planning and recruitment, evaluating alternate sources of manpower, induction and effective employee assimilation
7. Career planning and implementing a coaching framework in the organization8. Competency identification & development9. Employer branding and other OD initiatives : the incumbent will be responsible for conceptualizing and driving employer branding and other OD initiatives in the organisation
Job Specification: Education ------- PG degree in HR / PM from a premier Institute (XLRI / TISS / Symbiosis) Experience ----- 6-8 years of Relevant Experience, preferably in multi-locational sales organisation. (Batches 1998-2000) We are open to Non-FMCG experience as well.
Compensation -- Compensation will at par with the best in the Industry. The same would not be a bar for the deserving candidate.Growth Prospects -- The HR role would provide exposure to benchmarked HR practices like Life Cycle Leadership Programs, Talent Review & Planning Exercises as well as to pioneered concepts like Six Sigma. With respect to the Career growth, the person can grow horizontally through additional responsibilities as also vertically in the same function within the Corporation.
Send your profiles to : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org