These positions will be based in Bangalore and Chennai
Manager - Human Resources
Location - Bangalore Position - Supporting the IT business.
Role:• Partner with the Delivery Heads & Team Leads to deliver business Specific solutions for people issues pertaining to the group
• Implementation of various organizational initiatives to maintain high Employee morale through appropriate Engagement strategies
• Provide coaching and counseling assistance to Business Associates on a need basis for personal / organizational effectiveness
• Partnering with Internal customers in Talent Development for various Onboarding, Learning and Development initiatives and with Staffing to ensure Staffing norms per Budget.
• Manage the Performance Appraisal Exercise to ensure that it is driven consistently across the Delivery units per Policies of the Company
• Provide hands on leadership to a team of HR Associates to ensure Delivery of HR goals
Profile:• Good conceptual skills in the HR vertical with specific emphasis on Employee Relations, Performance Management and HR practices
• Ability to work with and influence business partners at varying
• Strong relationship management skills
• Education and Experience: o Post-graduate degree in HR from reputed institutes like XLRI, TISS and Symbiosis.
Years of experience: 6 – 9 years12 to 18 LPA
2.Manager Operations – BPO Bangalore
The Ops Manager is involved in managing a team responsible for operational delivery and is also involved in cross-functional project work that impacts the Transaction Operations Team.
• Give support to operations team in helping them meet their deliverables.
• Review statistical reporting to ensure that transactions are being processed in a timely manner. Identify and resolve trends or training issues.
• Review productivity and quality of individuals within the team. Reevaluate and adjust standards as the business grows and changes. Define new productivity standards to accommodate business changes.
• Maintain a productive relationship with related departments within Fidelity, meeting regularly with management of other groups to ensure that all goals are being met in the most effective way possible.
• Employ best practices of teams across all teams
• Continuously assess Transaction Operations procedures to ensure that they are as effective as possible. Adjust workflow to accommodate changing business needs. Shift human resources to meet daily and overall transaction processing goals. Identify the current competencies of each member and provide training and development in required skill areas. Develop action plans or initiate corrective action as necessary.
• Work with each team leader and Assistant Manager to develop and act upon a development plan to ensure that each individual has an opportunity to achieve their performance goals.
• Promote team work and responsiveness of individuals in their areas of responsibility through support and coaching. Hold regularly scheduled one-on-ones with each Assistant Manager / Team Leader as well as skip level meetings with associates to assist in development and career planning.
• Assess needs for training to enhance job performance of team members. Coordinate with the Training department to schedule individual as well as group training sessions.
• Implement productivity or procedure enhancements as well as administer existing policies and controls.
• Ensure that all regulatory guidelines are met. Failure to do so may result in plan disqualification, corporate losses, and fund dilutions.
• Ensure that all department policies and procedures are followed correctly. Failure to do so may result in corporate losses or fund dilutions.Skills:
• Ability to handle products / people
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Lead, coach and motivate a diverse multifunctional staff.
• Attention to detail and accuracy • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills• Good interpersonal skills• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Work in a Six sigma environment• Ability to adapt to changes
• Year of Experience: • 8 -12 years –Total experience( with 4-8 years in BPO Operations ) CTC 18 LPA
Please send your profiles to email@example.com