For India's leading provider of telecommunications services. Position- Head recruitment/DGM
1. Would drive and track hiring on a national level
2. Would develop innovative hiring strategies and programs to increase hiring effectiveness in partnership with the regional HR heads
3. Would be the owner of the hiring process, shall initiate improvements and own the employer branding initiates for company.
4. Would work with the business partners and the GM-HR to devise key hiring metrics to measure the effectiveness of the hiring process
5. Would play a major role in sourcing for senior level (GM and above) positions and in assessing candidates at senior level Reporting-The position would report to the GM-HR Corparate. The Corp hiring team would report to him.The Recruiters in the regions would report dotted line to him.
Profile: Experience- 10 -12 years experience in recruitment in a high volume, and competitive hiring scenario. Must have done hands on recruiting before moving up to lead recruiting teams. Should currently be managing a recruitment team of 10-15 recruiters with a regional on national recruitment responsibility. Experience in Telecom/IT/ITES would be preferred.
Academic background: Bachelors;MBA is preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org