An IT world-leader seeks to hire a HR MANAGER.
The Job Description is as follows :
1) Lead the employee relations activities to enhance employee commitment, involvement and contribution.
2) Make a meaningful contribution to the company's employee communications strategy, content and delivery.
3) Focus on the creation and implementation of effective plans, programs and initiatives to identify, recruit, develop, integrate and retain high potential talent. This person will invigorate current programs and develop new ones to build a sustainable talent base across the client.
4)Lead the implementation of effective performance planning, management and appraisal programs.
5) Be actively involved in enhancing the company's culture and supporting commitment to its values.
6) Play a leadership role, both within HR and the entire organization.
7) One of the most important requirements in this position is that the incumbent be able to lead in an informal `roll up your sleeves and get it done' manner that is perceived to be people-centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
1) proven, in-depth experience in Human Resources Management.
2) They should also have specific experience as an actively contributing member of an HR management team.
3) The HR MANAGER must be proactive in developing and effectively introducing alternatives to current HR practices as appropriate.
4) This individual must be able to operate in a positive, helpful and productive manner. This individual will have been successful in an informal, `smart' environment, and have a record of success in providing effective, contemporary and practical advice.
5) This person must have the capability, energy, experience, presence and outlook to quickly establish HR's credibility with the senior leadership team.
The individual we seek will have:
1) Well-developed teambuilding and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address sensitive HR issues. These characteristics are critical. He/She will be forthright, receptive, helpful, expert and persuasive. 2) Sound judgment, business acumen and the ability to make a contribution to the business as a whole. He/She must be unpretentious and smart.
3) The presence, confidence, influencing, and communication skills to effectively represent the company to a variety of audiences. To fit with the company culture, this individual should be approachable, personable, likeable, positive and accessible.
4) The ability and desire to embrace and manage change. He/She will be able to deal with ambiguity effectively.
5) A commitment to excellence. A desire to be the very best in everything he/she does.
6) Above all - must have experience working with top-noth ITservices or IT product organizations - this is a MUST.
7) 7 to 10 years of relevant expereinceEducation/Certifications: A post graduate degree in Management with specialization in HR is a must. The incumbent will also have 7-10 years of progressive HR experience in a complex high growth environment. Location :This position will be based in Bangalore Compensation :The best in the industryIn case you or your friends are interested in the opportunity , please do mail in your CV, ASAP.to: email@example.com