Our client is currently looking for HR Consultants to manage their global projects. Interested candidates please apply email@example.com.
Organization: The organization is a Global Human Resource Consultingorganization.
Position: Senior Consultant (At an AVP Band)
* Builds strong partnerships with HR Leaders and theirrespective HR teams in the UK/Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America tocomplete firm-wide initiatives. Builds relationships and connects peoplewith others to support the resolution of cross-border andcross-organizational HR issues.
* Manages and plans HR projects that align and build globalcontinuity of HR policies and programs. Integrates client requirementsand business objectives into implementation and change management plansand manages project actions, timelines and deliverables.
* Influences long term HR strategy development by participatingin the assessment of needs of Global HR locations to uncoveropportunities, recognizing trends, working to identify projectopportunities and recommending potential solutions. Prioritizes andescalates potential issues / suggestions to the global HR Leader and/ orlocal global HR managers. Identifies short or long term projects thatmeet those needs. .
* Facilitates communication and cross-boarder understanding byrecognizing issues, supporting effective workflow practices, encouragingcollaboration, clarifying desired outcomes and translating informationacross the organization's centers around the globe. Partners with andprovides feedback to HR and business managers to foster effectivecross-cultural working relationships, ensure effective deployment ofprograms, and facilitate achievement business objectives.
* Superior Project Management skills including experience leadingprojects across multiple locations and participating on large-scaleglobal project teams.
* Proficiency in working cross-culturally
* Effective consulting, interpersonal, relationship, and influenceskills, especially at the leader level
* Excellent communication skills including the ability tocommunicate with different levels of management and influence multiplestakeholder groups.
* Superior knowledge of HR fundamentals and experience with HR orprogram delivery.
* Proven ability to work effectively with business sponsors togain necessary resources and support in a highly matrixed organizationalstructure
* Ability to work virtually and flexible hours is essential (sincea big part of the role is across various time zones).
* Proven ability in partnering with business leaders in thecreation and achievement of people strategies
Work Experience:* 7-10 years work experience; 5+ years in applied HR role(s).
* Project team leadership and management required includingcross-border and virtual teams.
* Experience in a service-oriented industry desired.
* International HR experience preferred
Click to join hrfunda