Position: HR Executive / Manager
Location : Gujarat
Salary: Best In the Industry
The HR Executive reports to Functional Leader (Human Resources).
Industrial Relations :
1. Responsible for statutory compliance with reference to Contract Labour Management.
2. Deal with Labour Court cases, its tracking and have strategy to deal with cases. Attend labour court matters whenever required.
3. Ensuring all the contractors are complying with Contract Labour (R & A) Act, Minimum Wages Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, Bonus Act, WC Act etc.
4. Conduct periodic reviews / monthly meetings with Contractor to audit their records. PF Challans, Salary register, Muster roll etc.
5. Update the Site leadership on legal issues on periodic basis.
HRD / Personnel :
1. Identify, compile employee training needs, design & co-ordinate training programs.
2. Maintaining Employee training records per ISO 9000 & 14000.
3. Co-ordinate Recruitment, Selection and Induction for all the positions
4. Co-ordinate Performance Management / Appraisal system and Targeted Development Plans.
5. Responsible for Team Members Compensation & Benefits.
6. Maintains employee personnel records in physical form as well as in HRIS system.
Legal (Labour Laws) :
1. Maintaining all registers & records required under all labour laws like Factories Act, Contract Labour act, Apprentice Act, Minimum wages act, Standing orders, ID Act etc.
2. Responsible for submission of all periodic returns to various Govt. departments related to Labour laws.
3. Liaison with Government & regulatory authorities and ensure that site complies with regulatory standards. Build rapport with Factory Inspectorate’s office and Labour Commissionrate office.
4. Custodian of all legal licenses, consents, permits and Government approvals with respect to Right-to-operate.
External Affairs / Community activities :
1. Develop & maintain the image of ‘welcom-neighbor’ in surrounding villages by undertaking community development activities.
2. Identify and co-ordinate the village needs for development and community service.
3. Encourage and facilitate site employees (individuals & groups) for social service / community work.
Qualification / Skills / Required Competencies :
- MHRM / MBA – HR / MSW - preference for candidate with additional degree of LLB/ Diploma in Labour Laws.
- 6 - 8 years of experience of handling HR systems in manufacturing industry.
- Excellent Presentation-skills, Strong Communication, Interpersonal, counseling, results orientation skills.
- Good in numbers, particularly working on salary figures and data management. Should have excellent computer skills (including PowerPoint presentations, working with formulas on excel spreadsheets etc)
- Exposure to ISO9001 Quality Management System & ISO14001 Environment Mgmt System.
Send your Profiles to : email@example.com