Regional HR Managers for South region from premiere B Schools(2004 - 05 batch)
A fortune 500 US MNC is looking for Regional HR Managers for Southern region from premiere B Schools(2004 - 2005 batch)The incumbent must be having 1- 2 yeras experience as Generalist HR in a Reputed MNC.
Company: US MNC, a leading Brand name in Healthcare Industry
Summary: To provide inputs and implement the HR strategy in the Sales & Clinical organizations in Renal, Medication Delivery, Transfusion Therapy & Bio-Sciences. Responsible for development of quality and capability of Sales & Clinical teams through implementation of the HR Strategy.
Essential duties & responsibilities: HR Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Employee Relations, Employee Communication, Performance Management, Grievance/Conflict Management, etc.
* Interfacing with Business Leaders and Managers and executives AND as the point of contact for business in HR operations support.
* Understanding & capturing regional business metrics and providing inputs to the Corporate HRM in developing region specific HR plans.
* Building the appropriate DNA in the organization through adherence to the hiring strategy and by assessment of candidates in accordance with the Baxter competencies within the appropriate hiring TAT.
* Interfacing with the Sales & Clinical employees to understand employee issues & concerns and providing support in accordance with Company policy.
* Supporting and driving goal setting exercises and performance reviews in the Sales & Clinical organization.
* Drive execution of TRP in the region.
* Drive region level induction of new employees.
* Proactively communicate HR policies, programs and employee information.Position Location: ChennaiKey competencies:
* Self-initiative and drive to understand business
* Ability to acquire specific insights into business performance through metrics and interactions with customers, and apply HR tools to facilitate achievement of business objectives through people
* High quality of execution
* Communicate effectively & drive teamwork
* Effectively manage relationships with customers
* Analytical skills
Interested Candidates, Please apply urgently to: Pooja Shokeene-mail: email@example.com
Click to join hrfunda