Company:One of world's largest automotive corporation operating in over 70 countries with a presence in more than 200 countries, more than 260 major subsidiaries, and a total of 342,000 employees worldwide. It is involved in Telecommunications, Aerospace, Defense, Financial and Insurance Services, Locomotives, Automotive Systems and Heavy Duty Automatic Transmissions. The Corporation is investing aggressively in high technology and e-business within its global automotive operations and through other initiatives. It also operates one of the world's most successful financial institutions. Other major subsidiaries include Locomotive Group and Transmission Division.
The positions: They looking for young high potential candidates who can run a business vertical independently.
Position 1: HR Business Partner, Bangalore
The corporation has a fully owned Technical and R&D Center in Bangalore. The HR Business Partner will Lead HR Functions of the Engineering vertical which has about 480 people currently and set to grow to 600 The position reports to the Head of HR , Technical and R&D Center based at Bangalore
Position 2: Regional HR Business Partner, Location – Shanghai, China
Reports to – Regional HR Director, located in Shanghai
The person will be posted in Shanghai for a minimum duration of 2 years after which a transfer to another region inculding India is possible. Localized Package with relocation assistance will be provided
· Serve as HR Champion for Asia Pacific functional staff(s) as assigned
· Own the HR Committee agenda for assigned functional staff(s) and facilitate HRM meetings · Serve as liaison between Regional HR Office, Global HQ HR Office and assigned functional staff(s) in AP
· Be a strategic partner with assigned AP Functional VP and Directors on all HR related initiatives
· Provide HR solutions for assigned functional area(s) to support business expansion in region (M&A, HR Due Diligence, Org. Integration)
· Facilitate HR processes to be a change agent and employee advocate for assigned functional staff(s) in region
· Handle Leadership development, performance management, HR planning and budget, recruiting of executives, compensation processes and any other issues as needed for the RPL
Education and experience required for both Positions:
1. Must have full time Master’s degree/PGDM in HR from a premier Institute such as TISS, XLRI, SIBM, XIMB, FMS etc. A Bachelor degree in Engineering is desirable
2. Atleast 3+ years of relevant HR experience. Candidates should have adequate exposure to all functions of HR and must have demonstrated leadership qualities in current role.
3. Advanced knowledge in the field of HR in a progressive Multi-national environment.
4. Candidates who are working or have worked for R & D, Engineering or product development Companies will be preferred
5. Qualified Female candidates with leadership qualities will be preferred
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and your profile matches the specifics then you may send in your profile and current compensation details, in strict confidence to Dinesh Tyagi at email@example.com
Click to join hrfunda