Job Title : Manager – Talent Engagement & Development (HR Manager for a BU)Reports to : Head/GM – Talent Engagement & Development And Business head/Vice President
Location : Bangalore
1. HR Manager of a business unit in Wipro Technologies (BU HR Role)
2. Manage HR Processes for the business unit
3. Build on our People process leadership with six sigma and PCMM level 5 framework
4. Partner with Business Head on strategic people matters as well as people issues concerning acquisition of customer base
5. Help make Wipro a preferred place to work
Job Dimensions- To Manage People Processes for the world-wide operations of the business unit covering the following areas
:- Help various units under the business unit to address some of their business priorities linked to building and retaining talent- Achieve recognition for Wipro as a preferred employer brand- Handle people processes for a large and growing business spread across multiple locations around the globe (Number of people – 800 to 1500)- Participation in the process of integration of talent including cultural and people process issues
Key Result Areas
1. Institutionalize state of the art and business aligned people policies and people programs using PCMM framework
2. Ensure excellence in all People processes and service delivery.
3. Develop succession for key leadership through an optimum blend of internal and external talent and develop and retain top talent
4. Strategize innovative methods to increase talent retention rate
5. Facilitate talent engagement processes in the business
6. Build HR process efficiency using six sigma methodology
7. Enhance productivity and help optimize cost
Knowledge / Skills / Experience/ Competency Requirement:- Must have extensive knowledge of all HR practices and processes.
- Relevant experience from a similar industry is preferred.
Qualification: MBA from a premier B-School (XLRI/TISS/SIBM )
Experience: 5 to 7 years preferably with exposure in the IT/Professional Services industry.
Please note the following points:
1 . Only serious candidates need apply.
2 . Please include updated contact information including cell number in your CV.