EFI is looking for a Manager Human Resources for its India Development Center in Bangalore.
• The purpose of the job is to deliver high quality and relevant Human Resources services for the working area. Acting as a business partner for line Management
• Developing and executing an effective Human Resources policy
•Advising and assisting line management regarding HR related issues like staffing/selection, development, training, appraisal, compensation, benefits
•Advising and coaching employees
•Assisting in the improvement of organizational effectiveness; advise on career development
•Securing an effective and balanced communication between Management and employees
•The Human Resources Manager India will report functionally into the Director of International Human Resources but on a daily basis will be a member of the Management Team of India. The total HR team in India exist of 4 employees (HR Manager, 4 Recruiters, 1 Training/Employee Relation Representative)
• The HR Manager is a successful Human Resources professional with 8-10 years of experience in an organization with 150 employees and above. A Master's degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Administration or HR related area from Premier Management Institutes is essential.
• Working experience in a Software Engineering environment is an advantage. Good insight in key HR processes and process oriented way of working. Good conceptual thinking and analytical skills and the ability to perform effectively at both operational and tactical level. An outstanding ability to communicate, influence and convince.
• Creative and pro active. An open, enthusiastic and pragmatic team member. The ability to present, organize & convey HR programs, guidelines and policies. Highly developed organizational, people skills, experienced in working with systemized HR tools (experience with SAP HR will be an advantage).
For more information, visit www.efi.com.
If interested please send is your updated resume in a word format to email@example.com, mentioning "HR Manager" in the subject line.