Position : Manager.
Department : Human Resources.
Location : Delhi.
CTC : Between 3.0 to 5.0 Lacs
Key Responsibilities :
1. Assist the Head - Recruitment & Selection in all the activities
2. Design & Develop a master yearly manpower plan in coordination with the Business Heads.
3. Assist the Corporate HR Team in Recruitment & Selection to draw out detailed quarterly manpower plans and implement.
4. To chalk out the job descriptions for all job positions.
5. Responsible for recruiting employees in Retail Division within the manpower plans and budget.
6. Interviewing candidates for junior / middle management & closing of job offers within the fitment scale.
7. Conduct reference checks and other due diligence.8. Identify & develop relationships with the placement / search firms
9. Design & draw out print media advertisement, preparing text and the roll-out of ads
10. Assist the Corporate HR Team in planning & co-ordinating campus recruitment & selection .
11. Identify the training needs of all the employees & assist the Head - Training in designing the annual training calendar.
12. Develop the goal setting process for all the employees in coordination with the Branch Heads, Cluster Heads, Business Heads & Head - HR.
13. Handling employee relations & grievances in the region.
Reporting : Position reports into the Head – Recruitment & Selection, Head – Training & Head – PMS & Compensation.
Qualifications :MBA (specialization HR / PM / IR) with 2-6 years experience25 – 29 years of age
Experience :Atleast 2 years experience in recruitment & selection
Should have preferable worked in Bank or other financial institution
Should have recruited independently - handling over 50 hires a month
Compensation :Rs. 300,000 to Rs. 500,000 p.a. (CTC based on qualification & relevant work experience).Please send us your updated resumes / CV's to email@example.com along with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to join hrfunda