Technical Lead/ Sr. Developer
No of position: More than 1
Location: Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai
Reporting to (organization chart): Project Manager
Key internal contacts: Team Leader / Project Manager
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (CS) from a reputed institute.
● 5 yrs+ experience
● At least 1 year as Team / Project Leader
● Understand and analyze project requirements from the Project Manager to generate adequate information for delivering the project
● Lead projects to timely and successful conclusions while adhering to company standards, policies, guidelines and deadlines including the SDLC.
● Prepare the plans for sub-teams that describe how the work is to be done, track actual work against the plans, assign resources to specific tasks and coordinate internal team communications.
● Responsible for technology decisions.
● Manage technical team of 8 to 10 programmers
Technical & Operational Skills:
● Should be technically strong.
● Excellent knowledge and exposure to Web Application development in one or more Perl/LAMP/Java/J2EE, having worked in successful projects from architecture/design to rollout.
● Analysis and Design abilities using Object Oriented methodologies.
● Proficiency in Product Development, SDLC Concepts, and Documentation.
● Strong Skills in Development, Team management, Testing & Implementation.
● Good Planning, Scheduling and Analytical skills.
● Professional Certification & exposure to ISO environment, CMM Level processes will be an added advantage.
● Good Written & Communication skills
● Self-motivated and proactive
● Ability to work cross-functionally
● Ability to lead team effectively.
Contact Person firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to join hrfunda
Wednesday, March 08, 2006