Ness Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTC) is a leading international provider of comprehensive end-to-end IT services and solutions.
Ness offers a unique global delivery model of innovative, high-quality, value-added services that enable organizations to attain sustainable competitive advantage.
Leveraging our world-class delivery capabilities, technological talent, strategic partnerships with major vendors, and growing client base, Ness is fast becoming a key player in the global IT services market.
The Ness portfolio of services and solutions includes outsourcing and offshore, systems integration and application development, software and consulting, and quality assurance and training.
With offices in 16 countries across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, an over-6,600-strong workforce, and an international network of offshore facilities, Ness integrates local expertise with worldwide resources to offer a global delivery model to our clients.
Dedicated to providing the very best IT products and services while guaranteeing technological independence, Ness has forged close alliances with world-leading software and hardware vendors. We also are committed to establishing long-term relationships with our growing client base of over 500 active customers.
Position / Title: Manager - Recruitment
Role / Responsibilities:
· End to end delivery of resources in minimal time.
· Managing 5 - 6 clients.
· Requirement gathering, team management, setting expectations with client, hiring plan and strategies. · Providing directional inputs for a project team in recruitment.
· Providing inputs into project costing, timelines and resource requirements.
· Working very closely with Project Manager/ EDC Manager/Client Manager in strategizing resource mobilization.
· End to end coordination from sourcing the profile to closing the offer to post offer follow-up till the candidate comes on board.
· Involvement in salary negotiations and closures.
· Having strong grip on market trends.
· Building and developing efficient team (includes recruitment, appraisal and development and mentoring of team and people).
· Suggesting practical changes if needed to the policies and processes. · Adherence to process and ensure the team implements the process strictly.
·Establishing seamless business communication between stakeholders.
· Keeping the stakeholders informed about the progress of the team.
· Proactively involved in organization building.
· Understanding client needs and responding to the changes accordingly.
Education: MBA (HR) or equivalent
Kindly send your profiles to email@example.com