Exciting opportunity with the Johnson & Johnson (Medical) HRteam.
Following is a brief JD and write up about Johnson & Johnson Medical.
The JJM HR team has been working closely with businesses, constantlysupporting the growing and dynamic needs of the businesses and bringing incutting edge practices and systems in HR systems of Compensation,Development, Advancement opportunities, etc. Moving forward, we arestrengthening our team to sustain these initiatives and plan more tofacilitate & drive a high performance and growth environment.
Position: A key role in the HR function handling the critical processes ofCompensation & Benefits and Executive Recruitment. This will report to VP-HR, JJMI.
Location: MumbaiPrimary responsibilities:
* To lead & ensure implementation of Comp & Ben strategies andprocesses for JJMI including coordinating the external Compensation surveys,running the Year end Compensation cycle.
* To lead changes in the back end processes to enable bettercompensation decisions & ensure smooth and error free implementation ofCompensation principles
* To work closely with the business Heads to ascertain talent needsfor JJMI and get involved in strategic resource planning
* Promote innovative sourcing techniques, manage recruitment vendors,conduct interviews & reference checks, negotiate offers and track joining
* Effectively communicate trends, talent supply, compensation needsetc to the organizationIdeal candidate should have:
* 3- 5 years of total experience in the HR function with some exposureto managing at least one of the specialist functions (Comp. & Ben orExecutive Recruitment) directly.
* High performance track recordSkills/
* Strong understanding of the business and an ability to translatethat into HR solutions
* Excellent analytical & data handling capabilities
* Good communication & interpersonal skills
* Excellent conceptualizing and planning skills
* Good influencing and negotiating skills
Interested candidates, please rush your resumes to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com