Assistant Manager Human Resources - Generalist Profile -Technology company - Hyd
1. The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end HR activities - Recruitment, PMS, Career Development, Employee Engagement, etc.
2. Recruitment / Selection - Manage, in liaison with functional heads, the recruitment processes for Hardware and Software Engineers.
3. Training and development - Identification of needs, formulation of training plans and their delivery through appropriately selected providers, monitoring effectiveness.
4. Performance management - Manage the Company annual performance review and quarterly goal setting processes.
5. Compensation - Provide inputs to salary surveys and monitor company market competitiveness to maintain market position and assist functional management in the company salary planning processes.
6. Employee Relations - Maintain a healthy and productive working environment through the application of sound employee relation practices.
7. Ensure smooth processing of regular HR operations such as induction , leave and attendance , preparing HR Reports etc
8. Ensure prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relations and achieve dedication by the workers.
9. Undertake corporate image building measures through effective relationship management with guests and visitors to the organization
Qualification1. Approximately 3-5 years experience as an HR generalist in a Hi Tech electronics / IT environment with significant emphasis on Recruitment.
Preferably Masters qualified in HR with a Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline.
2. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are all critical to success in the role.
3. Result orientation
4. Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties.
5. Green Belt Six Sigma Certified ( Preferable)
Pls send in your resumes to email@example.com
Click to join hrfunda